On this site you will uncover a determination of promotions from an immense number of organizations from over the India. The promotions / offers are upgraded on a week by week and regular routine.
Essentially click on the area you require beneath to view the promotions. Then again then again click on the connections on Neighbourhood Shopping Aides to view suitable shopping data on towns and over the India. Recall,
We’re interested in examine business chances in the region of Deals, Pr, Occasion Administration, Coordinate Mailing, Film Processing, Superstar Administration, Media Arranging, Media Purchasing and Imaginative. Assuming that you have a workable thought, please send us your proposal .We will react inside 48 hours. Bear in mind to specify your office address and phone number.
Why Newspapers are Considered as the Best Medium for Advertising?
Although in India the percentage of literacy is very low, the press is the best medium for advertising – a medium which can reach even a remote village. Various newspapers are published in India in different languages – English, Hindi, Marathi, Gujarati, Urdu, Tamil, Malayalam, Kanarese, Telugu, etc.
The total number of newspapers was as high as 21,784. Among them 1,609 are dailies, 111 tri/bi-weeklies, 6,469 weeklies and 13,595 other periodicals.
Newspapers are published from all the States and Union Territories except from Arunachal Pradesh and Lakshadweep. Uttar Pradesh claimed the top position of being the largest publisher with 3,063 newspapers.
It is followed by Delhi (2,772), Maharashtra (2,735) and West Bengal (2,378). More than one thousand newspapers are also brought out from Tamil Nadu (1,328), Rajasthan (1,210), Andhra Pradesh (1,198) and Kerala (1,112).
In the case of dailies also, Uttar Pradesh maintains its top position with 221 newspapers, followed by Maharashtra (185).
Newspapers come out in as many as 92 languages, the highest number being in Hindi (6,370) followed by English (3,961).
Newspapers generally consist of current events and are read by a large number of persons. By careful selection of newspapers, an appeal can be made to well-defined sections of the community.
An appeal in this way can be made to the leisured classes, Businessmen and women, women at home or the general public. Readers who have confidence in the newspapers they read often extend this confidence to the advertisements appearing in suet newspapers.
Morning Papers have a longer life than Evening Papers. However, times the evening paper would be more suitable, for example, where the object of advertising is to reach only a particular area adequately covered evening papers.
The circulation of the newspapers may be local or national. When the object of the advertisement is to reach only a particular locality, a suitable Local Paper would serve the purpose at a lower cost.
The best method of reaching particular localities only is to use suitable provincial of local newspaper and supplement this advertising by effective use of outdoor advertising such as hoarding.
The advertisement immediately draws the readers “Attention” with the illustration of the Computer. It creates “Interest” with the words “CAREERS FOR YOU”. The word “YOU” is important as the customer is interested in “himself’.
The Weekly and Monthly Periodicals naturally have a longer life but the daily papers have been found to produce quicker returns.
Daily Papers carry almost every type of advertisements whether it covers the whole page or is a one line announcement in the classified column. Sunday Newspapers are also a valuable form of advertising.
They cover a wide field and the articles advertised should be those of a wide appeal. The effectiveness of the use of press advertising would depend on the proportion of readers likely to be interested in the paper selected.
The Benefits of Newspaper Advertising
At a time when TV and radio audiences are fragmented and direct mail costs are rising, nothing beats a daily newspaper for reach, affordability, flexibility and impact.
Newspapers offer the broadest reach of any mass medium:
* An average issue of a daily or Sunday newspaper reaches more adults than an average half-hour of prime-time television.
* In central NH, the Monitor’s daily and Sunday readership is more than three times the number of people who listen to the region’s most-popular radio station.
* You can hit every household with direct mail, but is anyone paying attention? Research indicates anywhere from half to three-quarters of all direct mail goes straight to the trash, unopened and unread. But newspaper ads and circulars are sought out by consumers.
* Newspaper advertising costs less per thousand readers than TV, direct mail and radio advertising.
* Newspaper campaigns require no out-of-pocket costs for creative materials. We’ll even build your ad for free.
* Newspaper campaigns can be tailored to any budget. The medium offers a variety of ad sizes to fit your budget ad goals, from a one-column-inch ad to two full-page ads side by side called a double-truck.
* Because newspaper advertising is so affordable, it is an ideal medium to build “top of mind” awareness with frequency campaigns.
Flexibility & timeliness
* Newspapers offer enormous flexibility in content, design, placement and frequency. Plus, newspapers are a “rapid response” medium – you can refine your message or change your whole campaign in just two days.
* Ads can be almost any size and shape, including L-shapes and wraparounds.
* Add color to make your ad pop off the page.
* With newspaper advertising, you can easily schedule a campaign around your key selling cycle.
* Short lead times make it possible to change your messages quickly to respond to real-world events and opportunities.
Impact and effectiveness
* Newspaper advertising has proven its effectiveness over time.
* Readers look for and forward to ads in newspapers, whereas they often resent advertising in other media.
* Readers rely on newspapers for shopping information more than other media.
* Combining text and visuals, well-designed newspaper ads engage your customers on many levels – emotional and intellectual.
* Newspaper ad design is versatile. You can use blockbuster spreads to command attention.
* Newspaper ads have the ability to communicate lengthy, complex or detailed information and descriptions.
* Regular weekly sections offer opportunities to target like-minded readers in an environment that supports your message. Occasional special publications reach even more like-minded readers.
* Newspaper advertising is more trusted than many other forms of advertising.
Small-business owners use advertising to help increase brand recognition, product sales, new foot traffic and repeat business. Common advertising outlets include radio, television, Internet, magazines and newspapers. Although advertising your business via non-print outlets such as radio or television can be advantageous, local newspaper advertising offers many benefits that make investment on your part worthwhile.
Newspaper readers often actively look for advertising in newspapers to search for deals and coupons. Placing your ad in a newspaper doesn’t guarantee that readers will notice it, but a reader actively looking for deals is likely to notice your ad, take the time to read it and possibly act on a sale or offer.
Many people feel that certain forms of advertising such as commercials and website pop-up ads are intrusive. In a local newspaper, ads are often expected by readers, and their placement is often near content similar to the ad content — for example, a shoe store ad in the fashion section or a computer store ad in the technology section. As this type of placement makes an ad less intrusive, a negative consumer reaction is less likely.
Besides ad placement in sections near similar content, local newspaper advertising can target a specific audience in other ways. For example, newspapers often have special sections, releases and inserts that target audiences based on events such as a holiday or season, specific geographic areas such as a street or neighborhood or specific groups of people such as ethnic groups or college students.
Local newspaper publishers work hard to create positive relationships with members of the community to build a loyal customer base. As a publisher’s reputation grows, community members begin to trust the company for providing timely and accurate information and often begin to believe that a trusted local publisher won’t do business with companies that are untrustworthy. By advertising with a trusted local newspaper that has a loyal customer base, you can build a positive reputation in the community simply through this association.
Last Minute Changes
Another benefit of local newspaper advertising is rapid turnaround on production changes. If you need to make last-minute changes to your ad, the newspaper advertising department can usually get the job done quickly.
Options and Extras
Local newspapers offer small-business owners a wide range of advertising options that can fit nearly any budget. Options include small 1-inch-square classified ads, column ads in various sizes by the column inch, half-page or full-page spreads. You can also negotiate with a publisher to get extra services at no additional cost, such as color printing, design assistance, a slightly large ad or inclusion of your ad in the publisher’s other products, such as magazines or brochures.
8 Main Advantage of Newspaper Advertising
The main advantage of Newspaper Advertising may be briefly summarized as follows:
(1) As newspapers carry news, there is always a large demand and wide circulation.
(2) Newspapers are read often and continuous publicity is possible. For example, by using daily papers, day-to-day publicity can be introduced.
(3) By proper selection, appeal can be made to a selected class of readers.
(4) Timely announcements can be made within a few hours of conceiving the idea.
(5) The confidence of the readers in their newspapers is generally extended to the advertisements in such papers.
(6) It is suitable for both direct and indirect selling and selling through the post is made possible.
(7) It gives the opportunity for a lengthy appeal.
(8) It serves as an introduction to follow-up system and forms a means of distributing application forms, coupons folders, etc.
Of course the advertisement to be included in newspapers should be appropriately planned. A person reading a daily does so in a hurry whilst rushing through his breakfast or in the bus or train on his way to office. The advertisement should be so prepared as to convey the message quickly and unnecessary details should be avoided.