Pay Per Sale & Not just for Ads or Leads
Stop paying for Shared Leads or just AD Reports
Start paying only for Assured Sales
Our Online Advertising model in which payment is based solely on qualifying Sales & Collection.
In a pay per sale agreement, the advertiser only pays for sales generated by the Sales Engine based on an agreed upon commission percentage.
Paying per sale is often seen as the payment model most favorable to advertisers and least favorable to publishers.
In such an agreement, the publisher must not only be concerned with the quality and quantity of target audience, but also the quality of the advertiser’s creative units and destination site.
We are your Business Sales Engine – Yes you read it Right
If possible, many publishers avoid sales-based agreements, preferring to stick to the CPM or CPC model.
For advertisers, pay per sale has some unique advantages compared to pay per click and pay per lead. There are fewer concerns about whether conversions are legitimate, and whether traffic is incentivized or of low quality.
Think about this. The way most service-based agencies maximize their revenue is by doing the least amount of work for a monthly fixed rate. If they can do just enough to keep the client they make the most money. Stop paying for reports & start paying for sales.
What you need to provide is with Basic Requirements as listed below of your Online Presence to us, we will promote it with all possible means via Digital Marketing Technology and work with your Marketing & Sales Department for Sales Closure.
We will just take small percentage of your revenue once Sales is closed & after you receive Payment.
Get Started Now…Our Business model will make sense than other Lead Based Ad Agencies…
Basic Requirements – Your Web Asset
What We Provide in FREE ADS
Mobile Responsive Website
SEO Friendly Website
SSL Secured Site
Online Payment Gateway
Standard Android Mobile App
Video & PPT Presentation
Landing Pages with Blogs
Auto Email Shoot Engine
SEO – Search Engine Optimization
SMO – Social Media Optimization
YouTube Video – Marketing
BPO – Tele Calling
Why do we need Your Website with Basic Requirements?
To do Digital Ads your website should match the following requirements as per Current & Near Future technology.
1. Dynamic Website is to keep changing contents and keep creating new pages & blogs on daily basis and hence we need a Dynamic Website
2. Mobile Responsive: Most of Clients are accessed with Smart Phones and all their search goes mainly through Mobile Phones and hence we require website with this feature
3. Search Engine Friendly – All Tags / Posts / Blogs / Forums / Press Release / Image Alt Text, Page Title, Page Descriptions & so on…
4. Security with SSL HTTPS: As per Google & other Search Engines Preference to avoid Hacks & vulnerability malware on Internet, now a days all of them prefer only Secured Site
5. Online Payment Gateway in most of the cases we would like to give deals and offers through your website and get some payment in advance via your website payment link which is linked with your Bank Account
6. Landing Pages are required when we run Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Email Marketing, SEO on your website we need to generate Landing Pages and direct your Clients direct to these pages and hence they see what they were searching or looking for
7. Auto Email shoot Engine is required for shooting emails for registered users and subscribers with your EDM’s and hence create lot of engagement and keep them with your Biz Current Affairs
UNLIMITED FEATURES PLAN – ONE TIME PAYMENT:
Basic Requirements will be made under portfolio of make my sales like https://yourcompanyname.makemysales.com or https://yourmainbusinesskeyword.makemysales.com Rs. 3,000 one time payment
Grow Sales Oriented Business Online with Promote My Sales
Just checkout with necessary package by filling up your Contact Details and your service will start within 24 Hours.
If you need more clarification kindly fill up our Enquiry Form in bottom of this page we will have a meeting to take our Service forward.
Or just give a call @ +91 9042 024 124 / 044- 222 91 123 for your queries