What is Static Website ?
A static website contains Web pages with fixed content. Each page is coded in HTML and displays the same information to every visitor. Static sites are the most basic type of website and are the easiest to create. Unlike dynamic websites, they do not require any Web programming or database design. A static site can be built by simply creating a few HTML pages and publishing them to a Web server.
Since static Web pages contain fixed code, the content of each page does not change unless it is manually updated by the webmaster. This works well for small websites, but it can make large sites with hundreds or thousands of pages difficult to maintain. Therefore, larger websites typically use dynamic pages, which can be updated by simply modifying a database record. Static sites that contain a lot of pages are often designed using templates. This makes it possible to update several pages at once, and also helps provide a consistent layout throughout the site.
What We Provide For This Website Package
Domain VPS Hosting 10 Static Web Pages Design 1 Year Free Maintenance Gold
- We Provide Domain Name
- We Provide Virtual Private Server Hosting 3 GB
- We Create 10 Pages Static Website Design
- We Create Our Website as Mobile Responsive & Device Friendly
- We Create 100% SEO Friendly Website
- We Provide 2 Email ID’s along with Website
- 1 Year Validity with Unlimited Free Updates
- Free Renewal as on Yearly Basis